come to see my gifs from (but not limited to):
The Kids in the Hall,
The State, The League of
Gentlemen, Sherlock, Psychoville, It's
Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Portlandia,
House MD, and more!
Feel free to request!
when they’re young
Guys I’m hyperventilating…
It’s that good, isn’t it.
I honestly don’t know.
So because I’ve changed my url a bunch in the last month I’m going to make a new follow list because I only follow a few people (74 to be exact) and they all deserve so much recognition. I recent hit a new thousand and I want to give credit where credit is due. please not these are not organized by letter because i didn’t even think about it. sorry!
Bloggers I know on a deeper level than simply reblogging their edits silently.
Edit makers that amaze me
Edit makers I love!
paulmcgann / tonysassy / mrsmerylstreep / jimmytfallon / tommyhiddlestons / tonysbanner / helenabonboncarter / halebunnies / elizabetbennet / samanthasgroves / thatwetshirt / downeyist / jakesjohnson / alpacinoes / spikejonzze / blanchatt / bradleycoopr
Groups i follow :)
last but not least, the bae’s that make my day worth it.
sirjohnwatsons / romanva / heathledgers / bakerstr / rumpledleathertrousers / mikkkelsen / zherlock / valkyrie-freyja / mikkelsem / janeyres / stilesune / billwiggins / crystal-reeds / seikuya / blackannis238 / charlesdances / boswells / fivepips / rupertgraves / ofcolor
( blogroll )
I am still shocked you changed your URL!
The Kids in the Hall - Scott’s Not Gay Anymore
hey who remember obscure canadian sketch comedy show kids in the hall
because i totally have a real prop from one of the sketches
SO. LUCKY. :O
I am a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It’s amazing I’m here at all.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.